Nominations are now invited for the DCASA Volunteer Awards 2015 – 2016.
The categories are:
- Club Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Teacher / Coach of the Year
- Services to Aquatics
Your nomination should include
- the length of time the person has been volunteering with your Club / Community / County / Region;
- how many hours they dedicate on a weekly basis;
- briefly describe the voluntary action / key achievements.
Closing date for nominations: Friday 13 May 2016
Notification to winners: Friday 20 May 2016
Presentations will be made at the Dorset County ASA Annual General Meeting: Thursday 2 June 2016
Please promote within your Club, download and submit your completed nomination(s) on this form to:
Gina Wilcox (DCASA Volunteer Co-ordinator)
8 Bancroft Court, 68 Longfleet Road, Poole BH15 2JE
Your nomination may be taken into consideration, along with others, for 2016 ASA Aquaforce Awards.