On the first Tuesday of the month there’ll be a Swim & Social so bring a plate of food to add to the table! We’ll do our normal swim until until 7:30pm then do what swimmers do best when not in the water – eat & talk about swimming!
If the weather is appalling we may postpone so best to check out the club’s Facebook or Instagram page.
The last Tuesday evening swim of the season is a night swim. Please note later meeting time!
- The normal club swim at 6:00pm is replaced by this night swim.
- Please arrive for registration at 7:00pm (while there’s still some light).
- Safety briefing will be from 7:30pm and the swim will commence shortly afterwards.
- Please keep your eye on this page and the member’s Facebook page. The swim will only go ahead if conditions are good.
- All swimmers must attend the safety briefing and enter the water at the same time. There will be no separate swims for yellow and green hat swimmers.
- It is recommended practice to swim close to your buddy and stop regularly to regroup if necessary.
- If a swimmer becomes cold or disoriented they should leave the water immediately with their buddy and report to the registration officer.
- All swimmers should attach at least one light or glow stick.