Tuesday 3 June 2014 – Shore Road, Poole
East Dorset Open Water Swimming Club is organising a time trial for wetsuit and non wetsuit club members, aged 16 and over in order to familiarise Seahorse Swim volunteers with duties they will perform on 22 June 2014 race day.
Start: from Shore Road, Poole
Distance*: Short, Medium
Registration: 6pm to 6.15pm
Start Time: 6.30pm
Entry Fee – Nil
It is important that we simulate procedures for the Seahorse Swim event and therefore:
- No transfers will be permitted between the short and medium event distance categories
- No entries will be accepted after 1 June nor on 3 June.
* The course buoys will be set up and distances determined by conditions on the day. The medium distance is not expected to exceed 750m. We will need male / female wetsuit / non-wetsuit swimmers to compete in the respective distance categories. If we do not have sufficient entries in a distance category prior to the event, we may request you change.
After the time trial, competitors will be able to enjoy their Club swim as usual.
Swimmers will be offered time trial places on a first come first served basis from online applications received.
- Add email@example.com to your list of email contacts and
- Click to apply to enter and
- Like our Facebook Page once you have submitted your application.
For all time trial enquiries, please email John Bolton, Swim Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.