Add to Calendar
22nd October 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
East Dorset OWSC
The last Tuesday evening swim of the season is a night swim. Please note later meeting time!
- The normal club swim at 6:00pm is replaced by this night swim.
- Please arrive for registration at 7:00pm (while there’s still some light).
- Safety briefing will be from 7:30pm and the swim will commence shortly afterwards.
- Please keep your eye on this page and the member’s Facebook page. The swim will only go ahead if conditions are good.
- All swimmers must attend the safety briefing and enter the water at the same time. There will be no separate swims for yellow and green hat swimmers.
- It is recommended practice to swim close to your buddy and stop regularly to regroup if necessary.
- If a swimmer becomes cold or disoriented they should leave the water immediately with their buddy and report to the registration officer.
- All swimmers should attach at least one light or glow stick.