Add to Calendar
The first Annual Swim & Trek of this season will be taking place on Sunday 25th June.
- Meet in the Durdle Door NT Car Park at 0900 for a 0930 departure.
- First swim of the day: Durdle Door, swim through the Door to Man O’ War Bay.
- Second swim: Lulworth Cove to Stair Hole Cave and return.
- Relax and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Last swim of the day: Worbarrow Bay (Tyneham Village).
- Hopefully we’ll be gifted with good weather and it will be an ideal day for families and friends to join us.
- If you wish to take part, please email Joan Rumball. Let her know know how many will be in your party. You might wish to consider car sharing – this will be left to club members to coordinate between themselves.