EDOWSC is open to anyone aged 16 years and above.
The membership year is 1 January to 31 December.
- There is an annual subscription fee, which is renewable from 1st Jan for the year. (Paid by On-Line transaction only).
- We are volunteers – so you can do as much or as little as you want or whatever you are able to offer.
- You can just join the Club with the aim to take swim and train for events.
- We encourage member participation for taking on the odd registration duty
- Parents and friends are also encouraged and welcome to get involved.
Right to Refuse Membership Applications
Note: The Executive Committee have the right to refuse or cancel membership.
We’re a friendly club encompassing a range of abilities. We welcome new members and can offer a great way to get into open water swimming in a safe, fun environment.
Club members have a wide range of experience ranging from long distance endurance swims to ice swimming and will always be happy to offer advice.