Whether you are a seasoned coach looking to further your skills, or new to coaching, take your passion for coaching further and attend a sports coach UK workshop.
Why coaches rate sports coach UK workshops:
- Led by experienced coaches with real passion for their subject.
- Conveniently held at a venue close to home, usually in the evenings or at the weekend.
- Small groups – with between 6 and 25 people on any workshop, you can share your experiences with other coaches to find practical solutions that work.
- The atmosphere is unintimidating and relaxed.
- You come away with a certificate of attendance, and an excellent resource – book or DVD – for future reference.
- Organised by sports coach UK partners – typically governing bodies of sport or county sports partnerships – some are even tailored by sport.
How sports coach UK workshops score:
97% of attendees learn something new on sports coach UK workshops.
97% of attendees rated a sports coach UK workshop 7 out of 10 or higher.
100% of attendees agreed the sports coach UK tutor performance was good/very good overall.
Visit www.sportscoachuk.org website to take a look at Workshop Titles and suggested pathways of workshops.
Remember Swim21 Clubs can offer assistance to coaches and teachers who commit to agreed levels of support in club sessions.