SwimTreck 23 Aug 2015 cancelled

The swimtrek planned for Sunday 23 August has been cancelled as the weather is predicted to be windy and wet and we know how quickly things do change. It wouldn’t be enjoyable picnicking and walking that distance in the rain, and the long swim isn’t feasible in high winds.

The next date Ali is available to run the swimtrek is 20 September unless someone else steps up to lead one before that. We will advise a new date by email and on the club’s facebook page and website.

weather forecast for 23 Aug