The ASA National Volunteer Forum are recruiting now for a Vice Chair and three new Forum members to join the team.
The National Volunteer Forum is a group of proactive volunteers aged 25 and over from across the country who work together to develop volunteering within the aquatic disciplines.
The Forum strives to create relevant and rewarding programmes, resources and opportunities for volunteers, creating a greater feeling of ownership and helping retain our volunteers in the sport.
The National Volunteer Forum works in partnership with the National Youth Forum and are supported by the ASA Volunteer Engagement Team.
The aims of the Volunteer Forum include:
- To highlight opportunities and create solutions for regional issues within a national context across all aquatic disciplines
- To support the ASA Volunteer Engagement Team on key programmes and projects
- To ensure all volunteers within the sport are recognised and rewarded
- To increase the number of volunteers in the sport through the provision of opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team, as they are currently recruiting for a Vice Chair and three new Forum members.
- Are you passionate about volunteering in aquatics?
- Are you self-motivated and willing to give up some of your time to help shape the future of volunteering within the sport?
- Do you want to be part of a team that can make a difference?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then a position on the National Volunteer Forum could be for you!
Click the links below for roles descriptions for the vacancies:
Click to apply. If you have any questions or would like to find out more information contact email@example.com or call 01509 640762.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 23 November 2014.