EDOWSC Membership Secretary
The membership secretary is responsible for enrolling swimmers as members of the club and for maintaining the membership database.
- Approving membership applications and entering GDPR (General data protection regulation) compliant data on the membership database (currently an Excel spread sheet)
- Liaise with Treasurer to ensure membership payments are received
- Handle communications with prospective members about club and starter sessions
- Forward any bulk communications to membership via email.
- Assist other committee members with contacting specific club members
- Attend EDOWSC committee meetings and act as the interface between the general membership and the committee.
Note from previous membership secretary on time commitment:
The role is quite arduous at the start of the season and probably involves an hour or so a day but this tails off once the numbers stabilise and then only involves an hour or so a week plus all the committee commitments that everyone else on the committee also has.
For further information and to apply, please message the Admin team via EDOWSC facebook page or send a general enquiries message via website. Closing date 19/7/21.